July 27, 2020

a Finished healing book, ready to fly..

 Here is my little sister's healing book all ready to fly to England to it's new home. I just need to wrap it in something , and maybe make a video of it to see the pages opening.
Everything in this book has a story. Some things have even been around the world such as the tiny red aeroplane which was on a pair of little boy corduroys which my nephew had [my sister's little boy], which came from America, then they came to Gabriel in London, and now they are here in this little book going back to my sister!


and many stories like that, ok, another one! : The cover of the book is from a t-shirt that Gabriel's granny bought him in South Africa, at the Rosebank Rooftop Market in Jozi !

And without further ado, here we are:










3 comments:

MaireRuaWrites said...

Loving your healing books and the healing dolls too. A lady with so many creative talents. Well done.

Maureen Simpson said...

thankyou again Mary!!

Pam said...

I absolutely love this book . It is a total inspiration.